I am looking for a Sr. Connections/Communications Planner to lead and participate in strategic development initiatives for clients and new business development for an experiential advertising agency in NYC.
- Research competitors, key trends, successful campaigns, consumer insights, and industry needs
- Presents research/strategy findings in client and new business meetings.
- Translates research findings to create strategies for experiential campaigns
- Works with the account manager to effectively craft creative briefs and brief creative staff. Track and analyze campaign and project results
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to client business. Represents the client in all advertising communications through.
- Puts together weekly competitive, trend, and consumer insight reports Represents the client in all advertising communications through consumer research and dialogue with primary research specialists, account managers and creatives.
- Develops implications and recommendations from research results
- 7-8 year work experience as a strategic planner (preferably in experiential marketing) Excellent analytical ability to recap trends and develop strategies.
- Strong core competencies in market analysis; consumer insights; qualitative and quantitative testing; brand and product strategic development; and competitive analysis
- Ability to measure results for experiential campaigns Excellent communication and presentation ability
- Superior reasoning ability
- Experience in consumer electronics, wireless or high technology highly desirable.
- Strong writing and presentation skills BA/BS degree plus relevant work experience.
- Masters degree preferred
Please send resume and sary requirements to email@example.com.