I have THREE clients in California (two in Northern California and one in Southern California) who are looking for super strong Executive Digital Producers.
* Candidate must have 8-12 years of experience and be capable of leading large-scale integrated and interactive projects (budgets exceeding $2MM).
* Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, OOH, installation, brand, and strategic consulting.
* Extensive experience with internal development staff & external production partners.
* Prior experience in fast-paced, highly creative environments.
* Proven ability to lead & provide mentorship to teams in excess of 20 employees.
* Superior conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client.
* Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with clients, peers and partners.
* Superior leadership and communication skills.
* Deep understanding of project management, work flow and infrastructure.
* Strong knowledge of web development technologies.
* Knowledge of quality assurance process is required.
You should have the drive to create and manage best-in-industry interactive content and experiences, cultivate and maintain strong relationships with creatives, and passion about the digital space from Web to gaming to mobile and beyond. You must be creative, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment. Industry expertise at a recognized agency or client-side experience is a must. Automotive experience highly desired.
Key tasks include project planning (goals, budget, schedule, and scope) and oversight of interactive project development and resource management. The candidate needs to be capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team (s) as well as external partners and development vendors.
* Strong, independent thinker, leader and decision maker with proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
* Superior estimating, scheduling, budgeting and negotiating skills.
* Extensive knowledge of live action shoots, talent and contract negotiation and licensing technologies.
* Strong understanding of interactive design and front and back end development platforms.
* Interactive Production group leadership - developing executive level relationships with all peers, internal and external, and overseeing all producers and teams from beginning to end of each engagement’s life cycle.
* Project planning (goals, budget, schedule, and scope) - work with production teams and discipline leads to execute projects, involving people at all levels for repeated project success (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources).
* Oversee multimillion dollar client relationship(s) with responsibility for staffing, client satisfaction, prioritization of all deliverables and ensuring quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives.
* Oversight of interactive project development, group operations management, agency retainer contracts, process and resource management.
* Manage team of 10-20 direct reports.
* Participation in the strategic development of work with planning, account and creatives.
* Candidate should be capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) (from production to content management to developers to the creatives on a project) as well as external partners and development vendors.
* Candidate should be proficient with project management programs such as Visio, MS Project, FastTrack, and PMX, and have strong written and oral skills.
* Facilitates annual review of all direct reports managed and provides regular feedback regarding career development and guidance.
* Superior presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
* Excellent team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
For more information, please send your resume to email@example.com.