I am currently looking for a Sr. Planner or Associate Planning Director who has experience with Hispanic marketing and the Hispanic consumer for a rapidly growing, creatively-oriented advertising agency in Southern California.
My client prides its efforts to build businesses for courageous clients who appreciate creative solutions. The agency is in the process of redefining excellence in marketing to Hispanics as it evolves its capabilities in the interactive space, both strategically and creatively as well as seeking assignments beyond the traditional Hispanic space.
I'm looking for someone who fits this profile:
* Minimal 6 years of experience in strategic/communications planning
* Ability to analyze and interpret a large amount of complex data (both qualitative and quantitative) and turn that into inspiring and actionable insights
* Can lead from end to end the strategic development process for a group of accounts
* Able to work in a collaborative creative environment, speaks the creative language and is striving for breakthrough creative ideas
* Highly organized with the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines and schedules as required
* A strong background in analytics, data modeling, quantitative and syndicated research but also in qualitative research and strategy development
* Ability to go beyond the creative brief, contributing to building the foundation of an integrated communications plan
* Experience in supervising people
* Good, proven presentation skills
* Persuasive selling skills
* Able to craft and share stories from data and creative briefs
* Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred
* Experience in US Hispanic and/or Latin America markets a must
* General market experience a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com ASAP. Thank you!