I am looking for someone with IT project management experience for a major advertising agency. This person should have experience overseeing large scale site developments and long-term schedules. He or she should have worked with a larger IT/software company in the past and should have at least 5-10 years experience in the IT or Software development industries. This person has probably worked directly for large brands as a consultants, or at a consulting company. My client is looking for someone with PMP or Sigma 6 certification, or some other form of intensive training for project management production.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analysis and design of objectives
- Schedule development according to the objectives
- Assessing and controlling and elevating risk
- Estimating resources and allocations of resources
- Coordinating with Creative & Development resource managers to acquire existing resources
- Coordinating with project stakeholder to identify new resources
- Assigning tasks
- Directing activities
- Controlling project execution
- Tracking and reporting progress to key stakeholders
- Coordinating with project team to forecast potential concerns
- Coordinating Quality Assurance plans and cycles.
- Issue management & resolution
- Defect prevention
- Identifying, managing & controlling changes
- Project closure (and project debrief)
- Communicating to stakeholders
Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about this unique opportunity to join a great team. Send resumes to email@example.com.